AGRARIAN RESEARCH AND TRAINING INSTITUTE
Registration of Suppliers for the Year 2023
Applications are hereby invited from suppliers who wish to register themselves with the institute for the supply of goods and services indicated below for the year 2023.
- Office stationery
- Stationery (toners and papers) for computers and photocopy machines
- Office furniture (steel and wooden) Steel products including almirah, chairs, cabinets, etc.
- Printing supplies:- Paper for photocopying, off-set printing and cyclostyling ink, binding cloth & paper
- Building materials:-
- Hardware, pipes and fittings, sanitary ware
- Lawn mowers, garden tools and accessories
- Paint, floor and furniture polish, wax, thinner and turpentine etc.
- Timber, plywood items, cement, bricks, sand, tiles and glass sheets
- Electrical equipment:- Air conditioners, refrigerators, floor polishers, fans, electric cookers, etc.
- Electrical accessories :- Electric bulbs, fluorescent tubes, switches, cables, torch lights
- Office equipment :- Computers, photocopy machines, fax machines, multi media and audio visual equipment, typewriters, duplicating machines, scanners, binding equipment, franking machines and calculators
- Photographic equipments and photographic material
- Firefighting equipment
- Mosquito nets and material for uniforms, curtains, bed sheets
- Shoes, brief cases, gum boots, umbrellas, rain coats and caps
- Motor spares, batteries, tyres and tubes
- Brooms ekel brooms, wastepaper baskets and other coir products, soap, disinfectants, detergents, toilet requirements, insecticides, etc.
- Crockery and cutlery, water filters, plastic and aluminum products, pails, containers, cooking utensils, and ceramic ware
- Name boards and plastic letters
- Garden plants, flower pots, fertilizer, seeds, etc.
- Repairing and servicing of electrical equipment refrigerators, audio visual equipment, air conditioners, floor polishers, gas cookers and fire extinguishers
- Electrical engineering work, electrical wiring, etc.
- Repairing, painting and polishing of office furniture (steel and wooden)
- Repairing and servicing of office equipment, computers, typewriters, duplicating machines, scanners, binding equipment, photocopiers, franking machines, etc.
- Repairing of motor vehicles, mechanical repairs, tinkering, painting and vehicle servicing
- Supply of labour for carpentry, masonry, plumbing, painting
- Printing services
- Tailoring of uniforms, curtains, etc.
- Building construction and renovation
- Hiring of vehicles
- Hiring of camera equipment and audio visual equipment
- Interpreter service
Applications for registration should contain the following particulars
- Name, registered business address, telephone and fax numbers
- Category of supplies/ services for which registration is sought
(Please mention only the available items and services)
- Nature of business organization (whether sole proprietor, partnership of limited liability company)
- Business registration number, if any
- Delivery facilities
- Availability of credit facilities
Each applicant should pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 1,000/= for each category of supplies/ services to the institute. The payment can be made to cashier at HARTI or current account No. 2323293, Bank of Ceylon, Torrington branch. A copy of the receipt of this payment should be attached to the application form for registration.
A minimum of one-month credit facility should be extended to the institute in respect of supplies made/ services provided.
Quotation for supplies and services will usually be called from the list of registered suppliers/ contractors, but the institute reserves the right to obtain quotations from other suppliers as well. Those who fail to quote or communicate when requested or effect deliveries within the stipulated time of placing the order or whose supplies are not in conformity with specifications or samples will be struck off from the register.
All applications should be forwarded under registered cover addressed to undersigned to reach him no later than the 30th of December 2022. The top left-hand corner of the envelope should be clearly marked
“REGISTRATION OF SUPPLIERS FOR 2023”.
DR. G.G. BANDULA
DIRECTOR / CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
HECTOR KOBBEKADUWA AGRARIAN RESEARCH AND TRAINING INSTITUTE
NO. 114, WIJERAMA MAWATHA
COLOMBO – 07